After recently reaching $18,400 and $495, respectively, Bitcoin and Ether had reconfirmed their dominance in the cryptocurrency world. Online searching for cryptocurrencies surged, same as it happened in 2017, as an increasing number of people are interested to jump the wagon and enjoy one of the hottest trends of 2020.
With such a growing demand for BTC and ETH, there is a need for personalized exchange services and CoinJump is a relatively-new provider that offers competitive rates and a user-friendly platform for people that seek a proper introduction to the cryptocurrency world.
Our CoinJump Review will analyze some of the most important features provided by this reliable exchange platform and help you assess if this is the right pick when choosing to buy or sell Bitcoin and Ether.
CoinJump at a Glance
|Asset coverage||Bitcoin and Ether|
|Deposits||Credit/debit card or wire transfer|
|Location||Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Roosikrantsi tn 2-1277, 10119, Estonia|
|Parent company||Cleobase OU|
|Customer support||Live chat and email|
CoinJump is a European cryptocurrency exchange platform based in Tallinn, Estonia, providing access to competitive rates for Bitcoin and Ether. The brand is registered with the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) and complies with the latest requirements for facilitating the exchange of fiat currencies to cryptocurrencies.
Growing valuations for Bitcoin and Ether are making CoinJump one of the contestants for the most reliable exchanges to work with, thanks to a user-friendly environment, competitive fees, customer support, and compliance with the latest rules for exchanges operating within the boundaries of the European Economic Area.
Unique Features of CoinJump
- Web-based exchange solution – CoinJump wants to be a convenient exchange solution for both beginners and experienced individuals, relying on a web-based platform, with a user-friendly interface. Using the platform should not come with any inconvenience, given the intuitiveness of the structure.
- Registration – CleoBase OU, the mother company of CoinJump, is registered with the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) of Estonia. Because of that, the exchange is in line with the latest requirements for operators providing services of exchanging fiat to crypto.
- Live chat customer service – getting in touch with one of the CoinJump representatives is a fast process, given the availability of the live chat feature. From Monday to Friday, users can interact with customer support agents, and ask questions about the services provided.
- Competitive exchange fees – according to the CoinJump FAQ section, the exchange fee is 4.7%, including VAT. Considering this is an exchange facilitating buying crypto using credit cards or wire transfers, the rates are attractive, as compared to what other providers are currently offering.
- Liquid and accurate market rates – working with well-connected Bitcoin miners and some of the largest exchange platforms in the world offers CoinJump the ability to provide accurate rates. The exchange also has an additional OTC desk, designed for large purchases.
- AML/KYC – because it is a registered exchange, CoinJump has AML/KYC requirements in place. As a result, all customers will need to pass a simple verification process before proceeding with the exchange process.
CoinJump uses SSL encryption and a web-based platform to ensure that customer funds and personal data will always be kept safe. On top of that, with the AML/KYC requirements, exchange operations will be conducted by verified customers only, preventing unauthorized access from third parties.
With the CoinJump platform, exchanging Bitcoin and Ether is no longer a process for experienced individuals. The brand simplified the procedures to several fast steps that can be completed even with no previous background in crypto. In case there is a need for assistance, live chat support will be available during the working days.
Keeping things simple is the basis CoinJump has built its platform, as the main goal is to facilitate broader adoption of cryptocurrencies. Due to their growth potential, both Bitcoin and Ether are now viewed as investing instruments, and not just as a medium of exchange.
Pros and Cons
- Attractive exchange fee for credit/debit card or wire transfer purchases.
- Simple and efficient web-based exchange platform.
- Live chat support available from Monday to Friday.
- The CoinJump platform does not integrate charts.
- Only BTC and ETH are currently supported.
- All customers need to complete verification before performing any financial transaction.
Increased demand for cryptocurrency exchange services can be attributed to rising valuations of Bitcoin and Ether. Considering CoinJump is covering these two tokens and has competitive conditions, a broad number of people interested to buy crypto could find the offer very appealing.
Aside from the liquid exchange rates and attractive fees, CoinJump also has a customer-centered approach, assisting via live chat for any individual in need of information about the services, or for those that are not familiar with crypto exchange at all.