Cryptocurrency exchanges continue to be the main place where people can get physical tokens to conduct transactions or invest in the long run. With the demand on the rise, there had been many new exchange platforms starting to show up, but only a handful managed to generate enough confidence.
Some exchange platforms had managed to understand the difficulties of the industry and adapted accordingly. One of the most prominent brands is AussieCoins, a Bitcoin exchange based in Australia and registered with AUSTRAC, which aims to provide reliable services via a simple platform. Does it manage to deliver what Australians expect from an exchange? Read this AussieCoins Review ‘till the end to find out more.
AussieCoins at a Glance
|Deposits||POLi Payments, PayID and wire transfer|
|Maximum leverage||No leverage|
|Security Policies||AML (Anti Money Laundering)
KYC (Know Your Customer)
DoD (Declaration of Deposit)
|Location||Level 2, 397 Riley Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia|
|Parent company||SITA Global PTY LTD|
|Customer support||Email and live chat|
AussieCoins is a Bitcoin exchange platform, owned and operated by SITA Global PTY LTD, a company incorporated in Australia, and registered with the local regulator AUSTRAC. The website aussiecoins.com.au operates solely for Australians and provides high-quality services for those wanting to exchange fiat into cryptocurrency.
Aside from industry-leading security, support, and deposit options, this exchange provides a simple and convenient approach to get involved in the crypto market. Customers love AussieCoins because it is super simple to use. All operations are done via a standard account, providing competitive conditions and flexibility.
Bitcoin continues to be the crypto market leader and demand is one the rise for BTC tokens. AussieCoins is aware of this trend and wants to provide a unique infrastructure to benefit from the growing cryptocurrency market.
Unique Features of AussieCoins
- Simplicity – the entire exchange process happens via the AussieCoins web-based platform. Due to its user-friendly interface, even beginners won’t need any knowledge on how to buy cryptocurrencies. All they have to do is fill some details and after the transaction is settled, AussieCoins will send the tokens to a provided wallet address.
- Transparency – the exchange does not charge any hidden fees or commissions. Customers pay only what they are quoted for the exchange without any surprises. AussieCoins has the exchange fees already built into the price displayed at the time the transaction is settled. For a POLi Payment/PayID purchase, the fee is 11.8% while for a wire transfer it is 8.8%.
- Competitiveness – AussieCoins provides competitive and reliable trading services. You can exchange fiat into crypto with a trusted brand from Australia, without having to worry about anything.
- Flexibility – Once the exchange is settled, you can keep the crypto with AussieCoins or send it to a personal wallet. For those that don’t already have one, the exchange helps them to open one fast.
- Customer care – When working with aussiecoins.com.au, customers will benefit from a team of professionals working 24/5 to satisfy them. The customer support service is available via email or the on-site live chat feature.
- Registration – Australia has clear rules for exchanges, all of them being registered. AussieCoins is not an exception since it is registered with the local regulator AUSTRAC. This means it has the ability to provide services of exchanging fiat into virtual currency.
Cryptocurrency exchanges desperately need to provide the best security features, so their comfortable will be comfortable enough to trust them with personal finances and data.
AussieCoins uses multiple security protocols to ensure no unauthorized person will ever get access to customer funds or personal information. As a registered exchange, it must do so, in compliance with Australian law. There are no security vulnerabilities reported around AussieCoins up until now, which means the exchange is successful in providing a safe exchange environment.
It does not matter if you are new to crypto, because the AussieCoins web-based platform is not over-complicated. There’s a very simple interface that does not require any special preparations. At the same time, customers can already contact the customer support service via the live chat features and get assistance to get done with the exchange.
The main goal of AussieCoins is to democratize access to cryptocurrencies and that can’t be done with a hard-to-manage platform. By completing only a few simple steps, fiat will be exchanged into crypto at the market rate and then sent to the provided wallet address.
AussieCoins does a great job of providing reliable exchange services for Australia-based customers. Owned by a trusted brand, the exchange had proven to have a customer-oriented approach. It is the ideal place to buy Bitcoin and benefit from competitive market rates.